Babolat vs HEAD – Passion vs Aggression
This is the clash of titans of the modern tennis universe. Babolat represents the never say die attitude players and HEAD brand stands for the playing style in which you are always on the attacking mode. Brands have emotional connections with the players as their favorite players represent these brands.
The second motive which is actually the important one is your playing style whether you prefer more spin, power, or control. You are a baseline player or you prefer standing on the net. It’s always a hard choice to select a brand.
Babolat and HEAD both are equally popular among recreational and professional players. They both have appealing design statements and star players endorsing their brands. You have to select between Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic.
I started my tennis career with Babolat Pure Aero however I will try my best to be neutral during the review.
Babolat vs HEAD tennis racquet for beginners
Learning to play, the first racket of beginners should look for rackets that are forgiving and allow them to remain in the game even with regular mistakes in the rallies.
Babolat has made Babolat Boost D racket keeping such players only, it helps beginners on all fronts. First, its 105 square inch head is a great size for beginners. The frame is very light at 9.8 ounces and is made of 100% graphite. The 16×19, open string pattern has enough surface area to have sufficient ball contact, allowing the player to create more spin.
HEAD Graphene 360+ Speed S racket will help you in easy swings, have better control over the shot, and give you a perfect mix of power and spin. This is a great option for beginners and intermediate players who want to hit fast and accurately.
I would recommend going for Babolat Boost D as you will need a lot of spin in your shots to survive in your initial tennis days as you can’t depend on power games due to frequent unforced errors.
- The Boost Drive Prestrung Tennis Racquet is the latest entry from Babolat`s AXS racquet range.
- 100% Graphite
- Mirror Cosmetic
- Size - (4_1/4) | Color - (Blue/Green/White)
Babolat vs HEAD tennis racquet for intermediate players
The budding tennis coach, select the one which will enhance your game further to the professional level. After spending significant time in improving your game and people around you are approaching you for your guidance this indicates that your game has reached the intermediate level of tennis.
You are ready to upgrade your gears and at this level, we recommend one of our favorites – Babolat Pure Drive.
This racket is your teenage best friend, thanks to its easy playability and its intoxicating power levels. In the tennis arena, it is known as a “weapon of choice”, this will improve your attacking side of the game though you have to add spin in your shots to keep the accuracy in your powerful shots.
Now we will move our focus to the legendary HEAD Graphene 360+ Radical MP, and it specializes in easy targeting and great feel. HEAD has added extra weight and stability, designers have also given this racket a lower, more arm-friendly flex rating.
The signature technology is Graphene 360+, which combines the stability and easy power of Graphene 360 with SpiralFibers in the lower head to enhance the feel.
Though I love HEAD Graphene thanks to precision and power, however at this stage you need a more forgiving racket like Babolat Pure Drive as its big sweet spot will help you repeatedly place those winners.
- The 2021 Pure Drive features an attractive new mirror cosmetic for one of the best selling tennis racquets in the world.
- SWX Pure Feel
- Mirror Cosmetic
- HTR System
- Size - (4_3/8) Color - (Blue)
Babolat vs HEAD tennis racquet for advanced players
You are a star!
Ready for the tournament, this brand can endorse if you can keep up the level of your game. You have multiple trophies in your cabinet and you aspire to meet Rafael Nadal on court one day then you are in the Advanced or Pro Level arena to Tennis. Things are serious now and every shot matters. If you know a little bit about tennis then you already know the rackets which I am talking about.
First on the list is Nadal’s favorite weapon Babolat Pure Aero. This racket transformed the definition of the baseline game and the importance of spin in winning the points in tennis matches. You will love this racket as it will enhance every part of your game. However, you have to let go of the urge to hit flat shots.
Next in the line is the HEAD Graphene 360+ Speed Pro, it will give you versatility and aggression in your game. You can control the game from baseline and get the points through heavy spin in your shots. By combining classic control and feel with a dash of modern speed and spin, the Graphene 360+ Speed Pro continues to be one of the most versatile player’s racquets on the market.
Now the big question is which racquet to go for and the verdict is Babolat Pure Aero. This racquet will enhance all the sections of your game. This racket is made for champions.
- Rafael Nadal`s racquet of choice, The Babolat 2019 Pure Aero Tennis Racquet get some nice upgrades and a beautiful bright yellow and black finish. The driving force for the Aero series is the Aeromodular beam construction for less wind drag and increased racquet head speed. This years Pure Aero incorporates Babolats Cortex Pure Feel to make the response a little more arm friendly at contact. The tech comes from a partnership with SMAC, a company with long standing ties to the aerospace indu! New BABOLAT Tennis Gear
- Authorized Babolat Dealer. SEE SELLER DETAILS FOR RETURN POLICY.
Babolat vs HEAD tennis racquet for seniors
Tennis is my Oxygen!
You want to play every day, Babolat vs HEAD, select the brand which will save your stamina. You are in the category of the players who play because they live and breathe tennis. With age, unique tennis skills need to be developed to handle shots and cover the court as you have limited energy. For such players, we need to focus on rackets that can generate extra power and spin.
We will recommend our favorite rackets from both brands and we will leave it up to you to take a call based on your preferred gaming style. Following are the criteria based on which I am recommending the rackets:
- Heaviest racket which you can use without impacting your muscles
- Easy on your elbow and shoulder
- Primarily doubles game
We recommend you Babolat Pure Aero Lite, it is light and an all-around racket that gives you a little power and spin boost.
From the HEAD line up the HEAD Graphene 360+ Speed PWR, this racket is ideal for beginners, savvy doubles specialists, or any player looking to get easy depth from compact strokes.
We would recommend Babolat Pure Aero Lite which will help you get more points through the spin and extra power which will come in handy when looking for that extra edge during the game.
- READY FOR THE COURT: Your new Babolat Pure Aero Lite Tennis Racquet comes strung with white 16 gauge Babolat syn gut at mid-range tension at no extra cost.
- SPIN: Open up the court and exhaust your opponent. Whether you are already a heavy spinner or just an aggressive player looking for the extra edge, this racquet has been designed with one single goal in mind: enhance your spin. With it, you will find new incredible angles on the court and surely drive your opponent mad, visiting all areas of the court.
- POWER: You need power to support your offensive game. From day 1, we developed a racquet to support your pace and spin and help you push your opponent behind the baseline. We fine-tuned again the latest generation of Pure Aero to combine power and massive spin for you to take advantage of any opportunities to hit winners.
- FEEL: To dominate the game, you also need a pure feeling at impact. Getting this extra feeling has been a key improvement we made with this new Pure Aero. You can now take full control of your ball trajectories and even bring variety in your game while attacking the net to finish points or hit a malicious drop shot.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 645 cm² / 100 in²; Length: 685 mm / 27 in; Weight (unstrung): 270 g +/- 7g / 9.5 oz; Balance (unstrung): 330 mm +/- 7mm; Swing Weight: 275; Stringing Pattern: 16/19; Stiffness (RA): 71; Section: 23-26-23; Composition: Graphite; Recommended String: Xcel / RPM Blast; Tension Recommended: 23-27 Kg; Recommended Grip: Syntec Pro
Q1: Babolat Drive Max 110 vs HEAD Ti.S6
We recommend the Babolat Drive Max over HEAD Ti S6. The Babolat Drive Max 110 has all the required features that a standard tennis racket should possess. This racket delivers the needed speed, control, power, and performance. HEAD Ti S6 is a low-cost racket and is good for beginners.
Q2: Babolat Pure Drive vs HEAD Speed MP
The HEAD Graphene 360+ Speed MP is a gateway for players craving more power, feel, and stability while maintaining excellent access to spin. Babolat Pure Drive is a racket for great power-based performance at the risk of discomfort. We recommend HEAD Speed MP in this comparison.
Q3: Babolat Pure Strike vs HEAD Radical
Babolat has integrated new dampening technology into the frame to give it more ball-pocketing and a more forgiving feel on contact. It gives easy access to power, a larger sweet spot, and a plusher feel. However, we prefer HEAD Radical in this comparison. It’s a legendary racket and only a few modern rackets can compete with Radical.
Q4: HEAD Graphene 360 Speed MP vs Babolat Pure Drive
This is a tough comparison between two almost identical rackets. We will pass this comparison and would request the readers to have a hands-on experience with these rackets to judge the perfect one for you.
Q5: HEAD Graphene 360 Speed Pro vs Babolat Pure Aero
We have already covered this comparison in the previous section of this blog and our recommendation is Babolat Pure Aero.
Wrap up on Babolat vs HEAD
Babolat vs HEAD, whichever brand you choose, try first. We would like to encourage you to have hands-on experience with these rackets before deciding as once you start playing with one brand of rackets then it becomes your style of playing. The playing style will stay with you for years and so the brand. Decide carefully because the brand will stay for years.
HEAD vs Babolat tennis racquets comparison is one of the most fundamental exercises done by each player. It’s a rare scenario in which players move from one of these brands to the other. I love both brands and I keep challenging myself to bring variation in my game by changing rackets. Though it impacts my game, but it gives me the wisdom to write reviews.
People Also Like: